Sunday, October 31, 2010

tricks and treats!

.

This was your first year trick-or-treating, sweetie. You were the most adorable bunny, ever!
Since bunnies are your favorite animals, you loved bouncing around with your cute floppy ears. We went to a party Friday night & trick-or-treating tonight. Neighbors were all blown away by your cuteness & you even had some ask you to come over a second time around! Later, you became quite possessive of your loot & wouldn't let mom take it from you, even though your basket had become quite heavy. And then, after we got home - candy for dinner! Much to your delight, you loved the sweets...but was much happier once I brought you a plate of rice & applesauce.
.
You love dancing around in your bunny costume!


Isn't that the cutest bunny tail, EVER???!!!


Just now hittin' the streets...


So brave, little girl! You saw lots of scary stuff tonight, but I think you finally figured out it was all in good fun! You were soon waving at the ghouls who waved happily to you!


My sweet floppy-eared bunny!


Bravely going forward in the name of....CANDY!


I love how your little ears are draped back & that expression on your face - so cute!


Your favorite thing about Halloween has been...PUMPKINS! You loved this yard!!

Ahoy there, Mister Pirate! Hands off my candy, or I'll make you hop the plank! (get it? hop the plank?? god, I crack myself up!)


This woman's reaction to you, Iris is what we saw over and over again with each neighbor...pure delight and happiness just to see the cuteness of you!

Happy Halloween, my little pumpkin! I had a frightfully wonderful time!
.

4 comments:

  1. OMG!!! She's sooo precious!!! :-) Aren't they such a blessing!!???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is absolutely precious! Mista now has baby fever because of Iris, good job!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura, Iris is sooooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete

The princess reads her mail daily. Please leave a love note for sweet Iris.