Monday, October 11, 2010

paint!

.

Well, mama finally got the hint & bought you your very first paint set. You've had this growing fascination with art each time we go out to eat & the waiter hands you a small box of crayons.

The results were awesome! Not only do you enjoy painting on paper, but the fridge and the floor as well! If I could, I'd let you repaint all my walls with your colorful, whimsical style! You love switching out paintbrushes and colors. Your strokes are short and quick and you blend your colors across the page, creating whole new colors on the color spectrum. I was quite impressed, sweetie! The modernists have nothing on you!




Composition in Red, Yellow, Green - #1


Composition in Blue, Yellow, Green, Red - #2

I look forward to witnessing your artistic expression unfold!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The princess reads her mail daily. Please leave a love note for sweet Iris.