Today you went to your very first pumpkin fall festival & had a blast! So did Momma and Auntie Suzanne. There were many, many firsts today. Such as cotton candy, which you weren't too sure about - like you wondered why I was forcing you to try this dry, sticky cotton stuff. But after your first taste, you sort of were willing to try it again. But that was it. Maybe more next year.
We stopped by the petting zoo where there were the cutest bunnies, baby piggies, and your favorite - the fluffy chicken. You picked the poor thing up literally upside down & the sweet little chicken never protested whatsoever. It's hard to make heads or tails (pun intended) of the photo here, but that little pointy thing at the bottom of the ball of fluff is the poor chicken's beak. The rest is her big rear up in the air. Once you set her down, another little boy came and snatched her away. You let out a wail and cried for your little chicken. Who knew you loved chickens so?
Oh, you danced and danced and dance some more! Watching you when you are so happy and carefree just fills my heart up, baby girl!
Yes. That is a giant ball in the background. We liked to call it the great big hamster ball.
Okay, so the biggest first - and the biggest surprise of the day - was you going down the Great Big Slide. While you were a little apprehensive at first, you squealed with delight, while grimacing in what I can only imagine to be sheer excited terror, and once down the slide, you immediately said "more!" We did this three times, with me and Auntie Suzanne taking turns going down with you.
Yes, while you look terrified here...you were actually thrilled to pieces. I promise.
The second big surprise and first was the bouncy thingy. You loved it! Bouncy! Bouncy! Bouncy!
And bouncy! Bouncy! Bouncy!
Thank you, sweetie, for another happy day with lots of smiles and sunshine!
.



I can't believe how big she's gotten! I seems like just yesterday we were doing your baby shower... she's so beautiful! Hugs n kisses to both of you.
ReplyDeleteLookie lookie! My beautiful niece! I take claim, yep yep! :o) absolutely radiant Laura!
ReplyDeleteI love her top! So cute! What a chic baby you have!!!
ReplyDeleteUhhhh excuse me heather that's my niece so I'll go ahead and take that claim!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Laura ! I finally got a chance to check the latest 'for the love of Iris" pics !! she is sooooo cute and gotten sooo big !!
ReplyDelete@ Erika - Awww, thanks Erika! Give your beautiful angel a hug and kiss from us, too!
ReplyDelete@ Aunt Herbie - Go right ahead and take your claim! And thank you, I think she's sorta cute, too...:o)
@ Kelly - Thank you, Kelly...she got tons of compliments on her outfit today. Polka dots and babies - you just can't go wrong with that combo, lol!