Wednesday, October 6, 2010

shopping!

.

I LOVE this Baby Gap sweater!!

After being adequately reprimanded by the princess, I was granted permission to post the results of our clothes shopping experience. The days are getting a tad cooler and Autumn is flirtatiously hinting at colder days ahead. A love for shopping, a beautifully chilly day, and a sale on toddler apparel, I just couldn't resist!

We got home, I laid all her clothes out, and tried to do a fashion photo shoot, much to both Iris' and my frustration. She's not impressed with all this cute clothes business. But - as I kept insisting to her - she looks so darn cute!!

omigod, isn't this the cutest EVER!?


Princess has indulged me long enough...here she is attempting to take off her shoes.


Shoes! Suede Mary Janes...love them!


Lots of long-sleeved super cute tops...


Cozy sweet sweaters...

Jacket and raincoat...


Autumn dresses...

Jeans and corduroy...

A fabulous fashion start to a fabulous new season! But her favorite outfit is obvious...



And there you go...

Yay! Shopping! (nap time, first)

.

2 comments:

  1. CUTE!!! Where did you find all of her clothes? Where did you find the dress in the 3rd picture? She is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Cara! I shop at Kid 2 Kid, which is an upscale gently used brand name clothing store for children. They have one in Arlington that I used to shop at also, right next to the mall.

    You really need to check it out. They often have sales & you can sign up for email notices. The sale I went to was 20% off their already very reasonable prices. Listen to me - I sound like a commercial, lol!

    I really do love that place though!

    ReplyDelete

The princess reads her mail daily. Please leave a love note for sweet Iris.