.
October 5, 2010
RE: Annual Review of Mama
Dear Mama,
We need to talk. Overall, you are doing a fantastic job. I certainly cannot discount your amazing ability to multi-task feeding me, laundering, cleaning, and changing my diaper in under 30 seconds at a moment's notice. Nor can I discount the awesome meals you make, or your flexibility in adapting to surprisingly new situations on a daily basis, despite screaming, crying, and stubbornness on my part. I understand that you are not fond of the new temper tantrums, but as your boss and supervisor, it is my job to cross-train you in the areas of patience, flexibility, adaptability, and of course love. Again you are doing a fantastic, excellent job. In the general sense of your title and job duties as a Mother, I assess you as being quite competent, and I am pleased with your performance.
However, last weekend concerned me so much, that I felt it necessary to bring it to your attention. While full well knowing that I did not have a nap, you decided to take me clothes shopping for the Fall Season. While I understand and appreciate your enthusiasm for clothes shopping, I do NOT appreciate being subjected to this nonsense without adequate sleep. Should you do this again, please continue to expect increasingly escalated store tantrums, obstinate behavior on my part, and an overall unhappy, grumpy demeanor. And more unhappy reviews in this department. Ultimately, I may have to take disciplinary actions and actually lower your daily compensation of kisses.
I don't want to have to do this, so I expect your full cooperation.
Signed,
Iris
Boss of Mommy
Mom's Response:
BUT THEY WERE HAVING A SALE!!!!
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
The princess reads her mail daily. Please leave a love note for sweet Iris.