Today was your photo shoot for Austin Family Magazine! When I entered your cute little picture into their photo contest just over a year ago, I didn't quite imagine that a year later we'd be doing a photo shoot for their December 2011 issue with your beautiful face on their cover! So, so exciting!
I am not allowed to show any pics of today until they release their issue, so this little sneak preview is a treat.
You were amazing! Of course you started out a little shy, but soon warmed up to Paula, the photographer. You patiently held the "props" and sat up straight and smiled big, goofy smiles when she told you to. I had to nearly climb on her back and make bunny ears behind her head sometimes & you would bust out laughing.
By the time they asked you to hold a cupcake, you were starving. I could see your little eyes get wide and I just knew you wanted to take a big bite into the icing, poor baby! After an hour, you did get bored with the whole thing and really started pleading for a cupcake. And at the end of it all, you got your icing!
I can't say that I was thrilled with their choice of an outfit that they got for you. But you know what? You LOVED IT & you wouldn't take it off for the rest of the day! You had so much fun, fell in love with Paula & even cried when we left. This was such a wonderful experience & a highlight to begin our holiday season.
And a great story to add to all your other great baby stories. Hopefully this one might include a good embarrassment factor for your teen years!
Plus it makes gift-giving so easy this year! Framed magazine covers for everyone! I can't wait!


No comments:
Post a Comment
The princess reads her mail daily. Please leave a love note for sweet Iris.