.
You were sooo incredibly excited about Halloween this year! I started telling you about what we were going to do a few days before (and I think you still remember last year some, too). Today, right after your nap, you popped your head up immediately and squealed "put on my dress??"
So we got you all dressed up in your fairy dress and I took you outside to take pictures. Pretty soon you saw other trick-or-treaters walking down the street & you started asking to go to the houses.
So we first went to the neighbor's house and you got incredibly shy, hid behind me, but became very intrigued with the whole asking for candy bit. We met our neighbor Anna Bell & then our other neighbor, Tan, who both raved over how cute you looked with your fairy wings. When I mentioned leaving to go to Aunt Herbie's you cried and threw a fit. I guess you didn't understand that we would continue the candy begging in Aunt Herbie's neighborhood!
So we got to Aunt Herbie's and hit the houses there. You soon relaxed a bit and finally got brave enough to grab candy from the bowls when the neighbors offered it. When Aunt Herbie and I would start dancing, you would insist that we "stop that!" And soon that became the ongoing joke between the three of us!
All in all, we had a great time. You passed out on the way home and refused to let me put you in your jammies when I put you to bed. You are truly a natural born princess fairy!
Happy Halloween, honey bunny!
.
.






No comments:
Post a Comment
The princess reads her mail daily. Please leave a love note for sweet Iris.