Oh how you love your Aunt Herbie!
When I told you that Aunt Herbie was going to come over and we were going to have a birthday party dinner for her, you got so very excited! You helped me pick out a gift, and you personally picked out her card.
You said "I like Herbie! Her birthday is last year, I am so excited!"
When Aunt Herbie came over, you climbed into her lap and wouldn't let her go. I love how your face lights up whenever we see her, too. Yesterday we met the family for a birthday breakfast, and you were so excited to see Ashley, Daniel, Andrew, and Grandma.
But you especially love your Herbie!
This is the card you picked out for Aunt Herbie. Of course it is a Tinker Bell card. You loved giving it to the birthday girl, but didn't quite understand the "letting go" part of giving. So we agree that you would hold the card in safekeeping for Aunt Herbie and that she could visit the card anytime she wants (provided that adequate payment of hugs and kisses be given in advance). Aunt Herbie has generously agreed to your stipulations.
You picked out this pretty mug for Herbie. She loved it!
A big smile to Aunt Herbie on her special day! Love you oodles!
.







No comments:
Post a Comment
The princess reads her mail daily. Please leave a love note for sweet Iris.