Wednesday, October 19, 2011

we know jack!



You were so very excited about the PUMPKIN! Goodness, everywhere we go, there are pumpkins! And then you scream PUUUUUKIN!!!! So I knew we had to get one of our very own. You helped carve it...well sort of. Mostly you ran your little knife over the places I cut. But you were quite tickled with yourself & you kept saying "I help you Momma!"

So sweet! And you are MY little pumpkin!


With the precision of a brain surgeon!




This totally cracks me up! After I gutted the pumpkin, you peered inside, withdrew your head & said "whattis dat, momma?" And I said, "That's pumpkin pulp, honey."

And then you said...


"Dat pulp is scary. I don't like it."

I just about died. Come to think of it, pulp is kind of scary! 

(And the photo above reminds me of how a puppy cocks his head when he hears something strange!)


Figuring out the pumpkin!




Love those cute little toes of yours!



Like everything else, your attention span is only so long & soon you abandoned Jack & were off to examine the pumpkin seeds. Poor Jack!



My own very special little pumpkin herself! Love you baby girl!
.
.

1 comment:

  1. OMG, she is the cutest little thing! You must be one very proud Mumma!

    ReplyDelete

The princess reads her mail daily. Please leave a love note for sweet Iris.