This weekend we went to Dewberry Farm in Brookshire, Texas with Andrew, Aunt Herbie & her gang. We had an absolutely ball! I was suprised to see how much it had grown in 8 years since we last took Andrew! I only took a few pics, but there was so much more! A pumpkin patch, corn maze, animals, lots and lots of rides! You loved the huge jumping pillows! We stayed until dusk, and you slept the entire ride back home.
Such a happy day!
Carleigh and you on the hayride. Are those bunny ears??
Totally enjoying the flower patch!
You did this slide at least six times. A few times with Carleigh & a few times with mom. (You adore Carleigh, by the way!)
A rare photo of you and me together (since I'm the one always taking the pics!). We were in the flower patch & you kept turning your head every time I tried to kiss you. Stinker!
.






No comments:
Post a Comment
The princess reads her mail daily. Please leave a love note for sweet Iris.