So I found out that the Princess' crib has been recalled. Well, it was actually recalled about six years ago, but since we purchased it used, I didn't think to check it out at the time when I was preggers. It was just so cute! Cute things aren't dangerous, right?
Any-hoo, with the recent crib recall of Simplicity and some other manufacturer I can't remember, I decided to check out baby girl's crib. Sure 'nuff, it's on the recall list. So, I spent a whole afternoon, dismantling the
The Princess is very pleased. Honestly, I think she's mostly happy to not be sleeping in her port-a-crib anymore. Just look at that face.
In other news, Mommy's Day was a hit. We hooked up with Aunt Herbie, ate the heck outta some avocado & cheese (more apologies to waitstaff peoples), and showed off our cute self for the rest of the evening. Thank you Aunt Herbie for a fantastic day.
.

No comments:
Post a Comment
The princess reads her mail daily. Please leave a love note for sweet Iris.