Friday, April 10, 2009

the nursery


What's a baby blog without a nursery post? Well, that's sort of all like a yin without a yang...a Captain without a Tanille...a snip without a snail...oreos without the white stuff...

You get my point.

A princess obviously requires proper bedding quarters. This, I lamented over for months while I was preggers. I didn't want the standard pink room. I wanted something different. Pink and brown maybe? Something more classic and old-fashioned? In the end, I somehow wound up with the standard pink room. Pepto-bismol threw up all over her room. It's pink. Really, really pink. With bunnies everywhere. And I love it. But I am, after all, having a little girl. I think I read somewhere that princesses are actually made of pink stuff.

Seriously. I wouldn't lie.

Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The princess reads her mail daily. Please leave a love note for sweet Iris.