
.
Well, here is where it all really begins.
You and I got to finally meet, and I have to say that you took my breath away. You were just that amazing and beautiful. You cried softly, but when the nurse brought you to me and I said hello to you, it was then that you opened your beautiful violet eyes.
I loved that you recognized my voice.
Everyone fussed over you. The nurses and the hospital staff, all remarked just how beautiful and sweet a baby you were. A tiny thing, only 7 lbs. 12 oz. & 19 inches long. Nothing like your brother, who was a chubby 9 lbs. & 4 oz.
I fell in love with you the moment I saw you, my sweetness. Today marks the day of a whole new life for us both. I love you and thank you for that.
.
Well, here is where it all really begins.
You and I got to finally meet, and I have to say that you took my breath away. You were just that amazing and beautiful. You cried softly, but when the nurse brought you to me and I said hello to you, it was then that you opened your beautiful violet eyes.
I loved that you recognized my voice.
Everyone fussed over you. The nurses and the hospital staff, all remarked just how beautiful and sweet a baby you were. A tiny thing, only 7 lbs. 12 oz. & 19 inches long. Nothing like your brother, who was a chubby 9 lbs. & 4 oz.
I fell in love with you the moment I saw you, my sweetness. Today marks the day of a whole new life for us both. I love you and thank you for that.
.

Love and stuff to you and your sweet flower.
ReplyDeleteBetsy
My Sweet Princess Iris,
ReplyDeleteYou are truly the best thing that's come along in this Grandma's life in quite a while . . . so amazingly sweet, precious and beautiful - you have so totally stolen my heart!
Your biggest fan!!! Love, Grandma