Wednesday, April 1, 2009

another blog about babies


Well, I finally decided to do it.

I joined the ranks of millions of other proud parents and launched a blog about my special little princess. I vow to blog every mesmerizing feat she accomplishes in great mesmerizing detail and all with the mesmerizing enthusiasm only a proud mama can have. Mesmerizing, eh?

I promise to bore you to tears as I tell you all the wonderful day-to-day cuteness my little darling manages to inspire. I will fully document first smiles, first kisses, first steps - as well as a whole piece on drool, I imagine. When all is said and done, I'll have made you wonder if I've lost my mind. I have...to a little person. Can't seem to locate my heart either. (Expect more sugary-sweet, nauseating comments like that, and often).

But seriously, these are edge-of-your seat moments, folks, and I plan to share with you every bit of it. Hang on & enjoy the ride. This doesn't happen every day, you know. A little angel just fell from heaven.

And lucky me, I caught her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The princess reads her mail daily. Please leave a love note for sweet Iris.