Friday, May 1, 2009

the boob lady

.
It's been pretty much established that I'm the Boob Lady. You know, the Milk Truck, Dairy Delivery Service, 24-Hr. Milk Stop, etcetera, etcetera.

Ha, Ha, I get it. You know, guys, it's only funny the first dozen times. After that, not so much.

Well, we got off to rocky start at the Dairy Farm. Poor Princess couldn't quite figure out how to "latch on" correctly. She initially lost too much weight, and I started supplementing with formula, and then...

Finally, she and I, we figured it out. And she hasn't skipped a beat since. In fact, I would say she's been making up for lost time. My sweet little piggy.

Way to go, Boob Lady!



Before - at two weeks old
7 lbs. 9 oz.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After - at 11 weeks.
Well over 13 lbs.
Check out those ROLLS!!
Just gorgeous! My little chunky monkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The princess reads her mail daily. Please leave a love note for sweet Iris.