.
I've come to learn that babies have obsessions de jour and that I better get with the program since you have moved on to bigger and better obsessions and I'm still stuck on last week's.
These days we are discovering the wonderful world of BALLS. Big ones, small - doesn't matter. Those marvelous, bouncy, oh-so-roundy BALLS. And I don't really think you discriminate against balloons, as you generously refer to all round looking things as "Ba!"
Here's to the BA!
This child seriously has an aversion to water whenever a ball is involved. Here you are mentally orchestrating a sophisticated, very complicated strategy to gain possession of the ball without actually getting wet by Mr. Flower.
Gotta get the ball! Must get the ball! Water, no! Baaaaaaa!
Victory is ohsosweet!
Dancing with a ba! at the Ruta Maya coffee house with Mr. Johnny the musician.
Okay, no ball here...but these next photos photos were just too beautiful to exclude. It was the same day you danced with the ba - does that count?
Leaf!
(And check out your cute teeth)
Love you, baby girl!
.

No comments:
Post a Comment
The princess reads her mail daily. Please leave a love note for sweet Iris.