.
All is well in the world again since Mr. Sunshine has made his reappearance! Back on schedule with sprinkler parks, poolside lounging, and skipping along hot sidewalks! Bring on the watermelon!
You've also enjoyed your playdate for the past several days and have been doing a great job watching nephew Daniel. I know it's a tough job, sweetie. He is certainly a handful!
.

Precious little Iris! Oh, my goodness . . . if you get any cuter, I'm gonna EXPLODE!!! Well, here it is . . . in about 30 seconds from now - your 15 month birthday - can I be bold enough to be the very 1st to say it??? "HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY Birthday to the cutest, sweetest, adorable-est, loveliest baby IN THE WORLD"! It's TRUE!!! I love ya 5!!! Please ask your Mommy to come over to see the new "Grandma Pad" - it's "baby AND mommy" friendly, k? Sweet, sweet girl . . . Lovin' kisses, Grandma ;)
ReplyDelete