Thursday, July 8, 2010

wain! wain! goway! comagin sum udder day!

.


You have been getting really fed up with all this water stuff coming down from the sky. It's not so much that you are anti-rain, but rather pro-swimming and pro-outdoors. And you've learned real quick that rain is not supportive of either.

Today is day three of four this past week that there has been rain. Baby girl still brings me her bathing suit in eternal optimism that I will somehow not notice all that wet stuff going on outside. Then she'll resort to sulking by the window, waiting for Mr. Sunshine.

This is really getting bad. Maybe I can take her out to jump in a puddle or two??

I think she's trying to figure out how to escape.


Staring at the rain and...wait, what's she holding? Her bathing suit?
Look, sweetie, I don't know how many times we have to go over this!


Offering her most treasured possession to the Rain Gods.


OH PWEEZE MR RAIN, PWEEZE STAWP. WANNA GO PWAY IN SWIMMIN POO KAY?

.

Checking back a couple of hours later. This time, resorting to drinking.

.
Oh, if looks could kill...
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The princess reads her mail daily. Please leave a love note for sweet Iris.