Thursday, November 19, 2009

it's a girl!

.

A year ago today, I found out that I was having a little baby girl. I remember when the sonogram dude asked me if I wanted to know the sex of my baby as he was poking around my belly. I was, like, you already know?! All I saw was the fuzzy screen, and couldn't figure out how in the world he'd be able to see baby genital parts from all that.

Anyway, this is what he saw...and from this, he surmised I was having a sweet baby girl.

My Iris.

Oh, it was also Aunt Herbie's 36th birthday. Today is her 37th birthday. Damn that woman is old! Happy Birthday Aunt Herbie. And Happy Gender Day, Iris!

Yay for the va-jay-jay!
.

1 comment:

  1. Aunt Herbie says: well I might be old, little miss Iris, but I will never be as old as your momma! So happy to have a baby Iris as a niece, couldn't have picked a better one in a field of Iris'. Happy 'gina day!

    ReplyDelete

The princess reads her mail daily. Please leave a love note for sweet Iris.