Tuesday, November 3, 2009

a day at the park

.












We have a little park right down the road from our home where the princess and I like to go and enjoy the nice weather. Today, I decided to bring the camera.

She loves when I hold her while I swing. I imagine it must tickle her tummy, because she squeals as we dip.

She also loves grabbing the wood flakes on the ground and eating them. So, we don't sit on the ground much anymore. Iris also loves the baby swing, as long as it's not really moving. I think she just enjoys the view. And then, on the way back home, she won't sit in her stroller. She makes mom carry her all the way back.

Spoiled rotten.

1 comment:

  1. Who's having more fun . . . the photographer Mommy or the happy baby? I reckon it's a "toss up"! What a precious little princess!!!

    ReplyDelete

The princess reads her mail daily. Please leave a love note for sweet Iris.