Monday, October 12, 2009

solids!

.


Well, we finally started experimenting with solids. We haven't actually eaten anything, mind you. Still in the experimentation stage. And I'm not sure why they call it solids. There is absolutely nothing solid about it.

Princess tried watered-down avocados, soupy sweet potatoes, and a gravy-like rice cereal. The faces she makes are hysterical! Princess likes to be the master of her own destiny, and dodges anything coming at her with a spoon. Mostly, she enjoys sticking her fingers in her food, tasting her fingers, and making a god-awful face. I don't think she's too impressed with this whole solid business.

She was finally satisfied to hold a carrot stick and suck on it.

I'll let you know how this all progresses.




.

1 comment:

  1. She looks slightly amused, bewildered and baffled by this whole new regimen . . . azzif to say, "Hey, Mom!!! What's wrong with the original food and method of delivery you offered me?!? No complaints, yet!!!"

    ReplyDelete

The princess reads her mail daily. Please leave a love note for sweet Iris.