Thursday, October 15, 2009

ellie, the elephant

.
The lengths I go to to make the Princess happy.

She loves this donut thingy at daycare. It's sort of a fabric covered inter-tube. She sits up in it very nicely, and I'm told she even has fallen asleep in it.

So, I'm searching the ends of the earth for something like this & I can't find anything under $50. Not very excited to pay that much for an inter-tube. I finally found something similar on eBay. It looked like an elephant on his back, and baby nestles snugly in the middle.

I won the auction! And I only spent $18. Problem was...Ellie, the elephant lives in Australia - shipping was additional $32!!

Ugh.

But Princess adores it!

Below is her analysis process...


What the...?!


Hmmm...what's this?



Taste test


Final analysis: PASS!

.

2 comments:

  1. Could that last pic be any cuter??? Simply adorable - look at those EYES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! She is too cute, I love her smile.

    ReplyDelete

The princess reads her mail daily. Please leave a love note for sweet Iris.