Hi! I am a single mom to a precious baby girl. My life was transformed on April 23, 2009 when she came into the world. Life hasn't been the same since. It hasn't always been easy. But it's always, always been worth it!
She's the reason I get up each morning, and she's the reason my days are now filled with sunshine. I love her to pieces & this blog is dedicated to her. It's a journey I feel honored to share with her. If you'd like access to our blog, feel free to contact me at Bizy.Lizy @ yahoo . com
. Happy one-half year birthday, darling! I've put together a very special video for you. Be sure you have your speakers on...the song is especially for you.
From the first day I met this little angel (at 2 days old!) til now . . . sweet Baby Iris has grown more and more adorable each and every day. Thanks to "the mommy" for recording this beautiful six month journey ~ an amazing tribute to an amazing angel . . . who has stolen this Grandma's heart.
I just watched the 6 month video. You need to have a Kleenex clause in the [post]! She is so very lucky to have an amazing momma as you, and you’re pretty lucky to have such a sweet angel, and I’m pretty lucky, cuz I have both of you!
From the first day I met this little angel (at 2 days old!) til now . . . sweet Baby Iris has grown more and more adorable each and every day. Thanks to "the mommy" for recording this beautiful six month journey ~ an amazing tribute to an amazing angel . . . who has stolen this Grandma's heart.
ReplyDeleteShe is soooo cute !!!!
ReplyDeleteI just watched the 6 month video. You need to have a Kleenex clause in the [post]! She is so very lucky to have an amazing momma as you, and you’re pretty lucky to have such a sweet angel, and I’m pretty lucky, cuz I have both of you!
ReplyDeleteI love you so very much!