Hi! I am a single mom to a precious baby girl. My life was transformed on April 23, 2009 when she came into the world. Life hasn't been the same since. It hasn't always been easy. But it's always, always been worth it!
She's the reason I get up each morning, and she's the reason my days are now filled with sunshine. I love her to pieces & this blog is dedicated to her. It's a journey I feel honored to share with her. If you'd like access to our blog, feel free to contact me at Bizy.Lizy @ yahoo . com
She is too cute! How do you manage to leave her every day??? I bet you rush home to see her. Thanks for sharing – I needed a pick-me-up this morning and your pictures were just right!
She is too cute! How do you manage to leave her every day??? I bet you rush home to see her.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing – I needed a pick-me-up this morning and your pictures were just right!
Laura,
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute. I can't believe how big she is getting. Time goes by too quick. Thanks for sharing these with us and keep sending more.
How cute! I know just how she feels in that last picture!
ReplyDeleteLaura,
ReplyDeleteThanks much - she's adorable!!!!! And growing so fast.
I love the 2nd from the bottom where she is tottering and waving her arms like a little bird.
I love it. How cute! She’s a cutie!
ReplyDeleteThat is absolutely hysterical!
ReplyDeleteThanks for a big laugh, Sweet Iris and Mommy . . . after a long day at work, seeing frame #4 was the highlight o' my day!!! Keep 'em coming!!!
ReplyDelete