Wednesday, May 30, 2012

south padre island

.

So in late May, we went to beautiful South Padre Island, where we met up with Aunt Herbie. We drove with Ashley & Daniel, and you mostly slept in the car along the way.

I took no pictures (boo!), but it was a trip that is so noteworthy, I must add it here. You and your brother spent the whole day at the beach, building sand castles and playing in the water. You both came back, sandy, toasty red, hungry, and sleepy.

You still remember this trip and talk about the beach and the water and the pool we swam in each night. We walked to the shops and bought the sandals you would wear all summer (so cute!) and your little sand bucket. Dang, I really wish I had taken pictures!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The princess reads her mail daily. Please leave a love note for sweet Iris.