Thursday, December 1, 2011

baby you're a star!

.


The Austin Family Magazine finally came out with their December issue that you graced the cover! And right on time, too! I am very pleased with the photo they chose! Many of the shots they took, you would smile your big, cheesy grin that - while cute - was over the top! I love that this photo captures your natural, pretty smile & your sparkling eyes!



Getting ready for the photo shoot, talking to your blue parrot.



You fell in love with the green dinosaur. He was a great inspiration for giggling!


Taking a break and being silly.



I really admired you for stoically holding this birthday cake while sitting on the floor for about a dozen shots. You really were so very patient, and the cake was quite heavy, I might add!



Calling it a wrap & saying our goodbyes to the photgrapher, Paula. You fell in love with her & actually cried when we left!

Pretty girl! 
But even more awesome, you're packing some amazing creativity, curiosity, and intelligence behind that pretty little head of curls! 
.




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful baby girl, and amazing Momma! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg she looks awesome! Love it.

    ReplyDelete

The princess reads her mail daily. Please leave a love note for sweet Iris.