We've been trying to get into the Christmas spirit & with you around it is almost impossible NOT to do! You've quickly caught on to the whole Santa thing. SANTAAAAA CAUZ IS COMIN TO TOWN!!!
Lights, trees (we got our tree up & you love sitting by it and talking about each of the ornaments), snowflakes, the songs! You are keenly aware that it is "crissmustime!" You also have an inkling of an idea that presents will be involved & this excites you greatly!
Pflugerville had a small Christmas festival going on, complete with a petting zoo - I couldn't believe that you totally pet the animals & fell in love with the quiet little deer sitting in the corner!
You cracked me up! When we saw these snowmen, you screamed and insisted that I take your picture next to them. "Take a picture, mom! Take a picture!"
Ah! Here you are demonstrating a skill that makes me so very proud! You have learned to blow the paper off the straws - and aim quite effectively, I might add! Good job, baby! This really has nothing to do with Christmas, except that maybe there are stockings and lights in the background.
Getting ready to go Christmas shopping, whoot! whoot!
And now, for the biggest treat of the day: you totally rockin in the department store!
I LOVE it!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment
The princess reads her mail daily. Please leave a love note for sweet Iris.