Tuesday, September 13, 2011

boo-boo! jellystone park!

.

We went on another trip with Nanny, Grampy & Mason to Jellystone Park! And had so much fun! Jellystone is like the perfect place for a camping experience. They have a little water park, perfect camping set up (though we were in the cabin), putt-putt, daily games and activities. A real hoot! You weren't so sure about the wild bears walking around. Who can blame you?



You, Mason, and Grampy before we all go 4-wheelin' in the golf cart. (I'm pretty sure that's not allowed!)



Waking up and getting excited about going to the water park!




Poolside lounging. Grubbing on the goldfish! I was so very proud of you...you went down the BIG water slide with momma & didn't even mind getting your face wet! I was afraid it would be too scary for you, but the minute we would hit the bottom, you'd jump up and scream "AGAIN!"



Hay! It's a hayride! (Sitting next to Nanny)



You were a little shy to shake your bootie at the campground dance-off, but you really did enjoy the music, and watching other people dance! Of course, later when we got home, you would dance, dance, dance! Now why couldn't I get you to do that at Jellystone??

Great, wonderful memories! We are definitely going back!

.




No comments:

Post a Comment

The princess reads her mail daily. Please leave a love note for sweet Iris.