
Oh my, we've had so much fun on our road trip with Nanny and Mason! We were on a children's museum tour and visited four museums in four different cities in four days. You and Mason had a blast in the hotel swimming pools, the museums, and during our frequent stops in each city. Mason can make you giggle and laugh like no other! I know I'll be hearing about this for quite some time!

Our first stop was at the museum in New Braunfels. You loved the interactive train set...

But especially loved the disco floor!

I love this picture of you and Mason looking out of our hotel window in San Antonio. You guys literally jumped out of bed and were ready to go, go, go!

You and Mason in downtown San Antonio. I think you were feeling a little camera shy, which explains the strange pose.
After the San Antonio Children's Museum, we headed for Waco, then Bryan. We came home happily exhausted after four days on the road. Mason has certainly taught you a few new tricks, such as asking "are we there yet?" over and over again. Nanny swears I'll be cursing this trip for years to come, and we had a good laugh over your antics and Mason's.

I think this was at the Bryan museum at Baylor University. I love this picture of you!

Fun with the tornado maker in Bryan (I think!)

Your favorite room - go figure!
We saw so many fun and exciting things, I wish I could post every single photograph here. There were bubble rooms, sound rooms, rooms with wheels, rooms with big, beating hearts, rooms that let you experiment with wind tunnels and earthquakes, there were planet rooms, hospital rooms, little stores, banks, and police stations, sand boxes and digging tools...I could go on forever.
In the end, we had such a memorable and wonderful time with Nanny and Mason. You were just plum wore out! Big hugs and kisses to Nanny for inviting us!

.
.

No comments:
Post a Comment
The princess reads her mail daily. Please leave a love note for sweet Iris.