Sometimes it's nice to have meals prepared for us, even if it is McDonald's. With the summer heat, it's nice to sneak away to an air-conditioned playscape! The fruit juice and apple slices cancels out the McMeat, right?
Well, our favorite McD's is this one that, as I said, has an AIR CONDITIONED playscape. We stay for usually about an hour. I'd like to take the time to point out here that for about a year now, whenever you get a water with a lid on it, you absolutely love to punch all the little "bumps" in.
Push bumps in? Check.
Drink all the apple juice to cancel out the McMeat? Check.
Look cute while doing it? Check, check.
This place is P-ville's finest Springhill cafe. It's a southern cookin', best chicken fried steak, fried catfish kind of place. Overall, the food is not especially great, but the walls are interesting and full of a bunch of crap stuff that we talk about...non-stop. The ice cream ain't bad, either.
Here, you are looking up at the bull horns above. Shortly after this shot, when I explained to you that the "horns" were not car horns, but rather horns on a "big cow" - well, you began to cry & so I had to get up and sit next to you. The horns were really freaking you out.

Ice cream makes everything better!
This was your fortune at Panda Express. It says "Executive ability is prominent in your future."
I always knew you'd be Ms. President!
.







No comments:
Post a Comment
The princess reads her mail daily. Please leave a love note for sweet Iris.