Yesterday you promptly told me that you wanted a princess dress. "Ima pwincess!" is what you've been saying lately, and I suppose it occurred to you that a princess wears shiney, sparkely, princessy stuff.
So...we marched to a second-hand store and you picked out the dress that you are wearing in these photos. I even tried to convince you to go for the more understated shimmery pink one. Nope. You insisted on the the shine, the floral, the PURPLE. I'm getting sort of used to acquiescing to your demands, my dear. I couldn't really fight you on this. You knew exactly what you wanted - and THAT I love!
Next stop was a proper tiara (or as you call it: a pwincess cwown). Once in your full princess ensemble, you completely owned it! We've gone out in public several times & you simply prance around quite regally, while people step out of your way with smiles, ooh's and aah's.
I'm glad that you are finding your inner royalty!
.




No comments:
Post a Comment
The princess reads her mail daily. Please leave a love note for sweet Iris.