We arrived in G-town the night before Christmas Eve. When you woke up, you wasted no time playing with Cousin Mason outside. You love his playset & the slide, but got spooked when the wind would move the palm trees. Mason did his best to console you!
You met a new friend. This kitty is super sweet!
Getting ready to go to bed on Christmas Eve. Mason is showing you the pretty ornaments. You kept insisting they were "balls!" And here, Mason is showing you the difference between a ball and an ornament!
Trying to get a picture of the two you without one making a face or looking in the other direction was a mission! This was the best I got. Neither one of you was sticking out your tongue. I love Mason's reindeer pj's & your candy cane bathrobe! Super excited about Santa coming!
This picture was taken around 1:30 a.m. Christmas morning. Although I never actually got to see Santa, here is proof that he stopped by.
I think I missed him by mere seconds, dang it!
Christmas morning, next post...
.

No comments:
Post a Comment
The princess reads her mail daily. Please leave a love note for sweet Iris.