Momma finally got a new fancy phone. So while that doesn't mean a new toy for you, Iris - oh, wait, it does! You've already figured out how to turn it on!
I love that I have a little pocket phone with me at all times, just in case I need to snap a quick photo. They're not the greatest quality, but it sure beats carrying around the big camera all the time.
Now, once I figure out how to download all the videos I've been taking of you, we'll be in business!
You met a new friend at Ikea.
Playing at the library after toddler story time.
You went through nearly all the napkins in the dispenser, insisting you had to blow your nose!
Playing at a playscape.
Oops! I forgot to mention that you got a job as the new city bus driver!
Videos coming soon, as soon as I can figure it out!
.








No comments:
Post a Comment
The princess reads her mail daily. Please leave a love note for sweet Iris.