.
Happy birthday Princess. I made a video just for you, set to your favorite dancing song, so turn those speakers on! Over 65 photos of your silliest, sweetest moments. I love you 5!
Friday, April 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Okay, Precious . . . I gotta make this quick - before the cops (er, police officers) arrive at my door for disturbing the peace at this early hour! HEY!!! What's the DEAL-EE-Oh, anyway? Don't Grandmas have rights, too? Cranking up the speakers to (loud enough to make the UT Tower reverberate only slightly) and jamming to the World's Grooviest Video . . . starring the World's MOST BEAUTIFUL BABY - I'm SURE the Constitution covers ALL that stuff (or SHOULD!!)!!! Seriously, Precious . . . Thank you for helping to make this one of the happiest years of my life! I love you 6!!! (forgive the little friendly family competition!). I love you and The Mommy who brought you here, Baby Girl. I'm looking forward to the next 89 years with you both!
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable page and baby girl! Thanks to your grandmother for sharing this with us! It was just so precious watching the video! From Cyndi and Kathy (your grandmother's yorkie friends - KC Yorkies)
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY IRIS!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE, COUSIN PAMMY & WALTER!!!
:) :) :)
She is absolutely adorable. What a precious gift.
ReplyDelete-Gail
What an absolute doll!!!!!!! No wonder Grandma is sooooo.... proud! Joy, I really enjoyed seeing her so thanks for sending me this link. Love, Debra ;) (Your Harris family and sister in Christ, ALWAYS!)
ReplyDelete