Here lately it's been hitting the 30's. It's been difficult to swing our daily walks in this freezing weather. However a couple of times we've managed. Poor baby could barely move. I was worried that perhaps she was a little chilled during our walks, but I soon discovered she was as snug as bug. Proof? She would drift off to sleep in the stroller.
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
brrrrrr!
Here lately it's been hitting the 30's. It's been difficult to swing our daily walks in this freezing weather. However a couple of times we've managed. Poor baby could barely move. I was worried that perhaps she was a little chilled during our walks, but I soon discovered she was as snug as bug. Proof? She would drift off to sleep in the stroller.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Such a look of seriousness!!! I guess she's wondering what's going on - "What new adventure now? And why am I all bundled up, by the way?"
ReplyDelete