Tuesday, July 14, 2009

cute stuff!




Oh, how we love bath time!

Such a fun and relaxing time for both mom and baby. I love scrubbing her cute little body from head to toe. Iris adores the warm water. She smiles and starts kicking her chubby little legs and gets this very quizzical look on her face.

I would love to know where she gets the toe jam from? Where is she going that she gets toe jam?!

Afterwards, the end result is a fresh, doe-eyed, yummy baby...ready for bed!

7 comments:

  1. So cute!!!!! She is just adorable!!! It was really good to see you at the picnic last week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that is one seriously cute baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooooo cute !! she's getting big !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute is an understatement!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, this HAS to be prettiest baby EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now, I gotta say . . . I really thought that my babies were the cutest ever, but you, Princess, really take the cake!!!
    (don't breathe a word of this to your Mommy or Aunt Heather, k?)

    <<<<< Your adoring Grandma >>>>>

    ReplyDelete

The princess reads her mail daily. Please leave a love note for sweet Iris.