Boy, she's not kidding.
Some awesome things that Iris is doing:
Smile! Smile! Smile! All the time. Still not belly laughing much. But I always say she's a tough crowd & a very selective audience with discerning taste and wit. So there.
Reaching for things. So funny, it's like watching a drunk person.
Turns to find where sound is coming from. So now she looks for me when I start talking to her. I suspect this will change when she becomes a teen.
Sticks out her tongue. I think I have a clip of this I'll share in another post. I call it her "new talent." Baby books don't talk about this being a milestone or anything, so I don't see any other purpose in her doing it, other than she simply can.
Sucks on her fist a lot & hums while she's doing it. I sort like doing that myself, come to think of it.
(Note that three of the four pictures below feature the fist in mouth)
Lifts her head up very high when on her tummy. She's been able to hold her head steady almost since the day she was born. But she's getting even better at now.
Stares at her hands a lot. Now, I know this doesn't sound very impressive, but the significance here is that she has just now discovered them! Imagine discovering something on your body that you didn't know existed before. You'd stare at it a lot, too!
Happy Birthday Precious!


No comments:
Post a Comment
The princess reads her mail daily. Please leave a love note for sweet Iris.