Tuesday, April 19, 2011

big bunny and other stuff

.

This morning we went to the P-ville library for their toddler reading time, and they had a special surprise for us! The Big Easter Bunny stopped by for a visit! You were so cute, Iris! You really wanted to give the Big Bunny a hug, but you were so shy about it. No way you were going to sit in his lap, but you definitely wanted a hug. So this is what we got! Although you look very stoic in this picture, you were quite tickled about hugging Big Bunny and it's all you've been talking about since!



Afterwards, you joined the other kiddos for coloring. I loved how you just jumped right in, even though you are still so shy around other children. You have a long warming up period before you begin to be your usual goofy self.


I was so happy that you actually let me help color the bunny. Though you were quite particular about which colors I was allowed to use. As a result, bunny got green ears!

These pics are some edit floor clips I found. This is you standing next to fire hydrant a few months back, when we were going from Austin to P-ville to paint each day. This hydrant is in front of a Walgreen's that ended up being our stop for everything from diapers to snacky stuff during the big painting debacle.


This made me giggle when I saw it again. A pic of you "helping" momma move. You crawled into your baby's crib and pretended to take a nap. Again, this pic is about three months old.

A couple of months ago when we met Sam-ool at a big indoor playscape. You had a blast here!

A month ago at the P-ville city park. Your fascination with pebbles continues. At least you don't put them in your mouth anymore! Instead, you dump them over your head & I end up fishing them out of your diaper & clothes later.

My darling diva! You love wearing momma's sunglasses!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The princess reads her mail daily. Please leave a love note for sweet Iris.