As you probably already know, I have a baby toe fetish as indicated by a former post here.
But today I have a cute Iris toe story.
I have to start by saying that Iris knows every chance I get, I kiss and munch on her toes. When she was itty bitty, sometimes I'd put her whole foot in my mouth. This is nothing new with Iris specifically, I molested poor baby Andrew's toes also. There's something so adorably cute and yummy about baby toes. Mommies, are you with me??
So an average day consists of grabbing her toes about a dozen or so times. It is a fact of life that Iris has come to expect and even when she cuddles to nurse, she lifts her leg up and waves her chubby little foot in my face. She giggles as I kiss away.
So yesterday, while we were sitting on the floor playing, Iris suddenly hits the floor flat and puts her face on my ankle. She appears to be trying to put my big toe in her mouth. Appalled, I pull my foot away. I walk around barefoot a lot and my feet are not the cleanest things in my home. She kept insisting on trying to gobble my toe up.
Then it hit me. She's trying to kiss my toes! How utterly sweet and cute is that?!
Unfortunately for Iris, my toes are not nearly as tasty and yummy as hers are.
.


No comments:
Post a Comment
The princess reads her mail daily. Please leave a love note for sweet Iris.