It's birthday time again!
Ten months. Ten months! TEN MONTHS!
We're getting closer to your very first birthday - it's unbelievable!
Milestones this month are:
Pulling yourself up and walking along the furniture. This also includes following mom into the bathroom and pulling yourself up while mom is taking care of business (never a private moment). You are very, very mobile, and so that means less time for me to blog, or update your baby book, or take pictures, or film you doing all your cute stuff!
I think you might be saying Mama. You'll say ma-ma-ma-ma until I come, so I think you're starting to figure out who I am in this whole thing.
You do the cutest head bop thing. This has come as a result of dancing and watching mom do weird head contortions. You also squinch up your face and do what we endearingly call the "snorty-snorty face." I wish I could capture both of these on film, but you tend to get a little shy when I pull out the camera.
About eight teeth and a very healthy appetite. You still love snuggle time with mom and nurse before naps and bedtime. You enjoying sticking your fingers in mom's eyes and mouth while nursing, smiling and giggling while mom makes silly faces.
You point at everything! You wave hello and goodbye! And you kiss yourself in the mirror, when I ask you to "kiss Iris."
We've started going to play dates where you get to see other little babies. You enjoy crawling up to the other babies and kissing them!
I've posted a couple of videos. One of you crawling down the hallway (I love how you squeal with each "bounce"), and the other of you in the kitchen waiting for mom to finish making your dinner. You do this cute little pivot thing on your bottom.
I love you baby girl! Happy, happy birthday!
Statistics: Weight: 21 lbs. 6 oz. 78th percentile
Height: 27 1/2 inches 30th percentile
Weight for Height percentile: 93rd percentile
.




No comments:
Post a Comment
The princess reads her mail daily. Please leave a love note for sweet Iris.