Enjoy!
___________________________________
mind control
Ceiling fans have forever captivated the eyes and minds of infants since the dawn of their inception. Why, you ask? Mind control. Aliens from other planets seek to control the minds of these sweet, innocent babies and they use the innocuous ceiling fan to do it. Ceiling fans also strangely resemble the alien spacecraft Mother Ship. Look away, Iris! Look away!
____________________________________________________
snugly wuggly
Sweetie Pie getting all cute and cuddly with Ellie. I could just eat baby girl up!
___________________________________________________
snot bubbles
Iris will probably kill me for posting this one day, but I just had to do it folks! She was sleeping soundly, when I caught this huge snot bubble forming around her nose. This picture does not do it justice - it was really quite impressive!!
___________________________________________________
action!
Well, sort of...Iris seems to "forget" her newest skill
A glimpse of the princess before bedtime
I just love her to pieces. Her happiness is so contagious. Betcha can't watch this without smiling! Just try - I dare you!
.
A glimpse of the princess before bedtime
I just love her to pieces. Her happiness is so contagious. Betcha can't watch this without smiling! Just try - I dare you!
.

No comments:
Post a Comment
The princess reads her mail daily. Please leave a love note for sweet Iris.