Thursday, June 23, 2011

potty news!

.

Today you accomplished a huge step in potty training! And momma couldn't be more excited and proud of you! Lately you've been showing more and more interest in sitting on your little pink potty, especially when momma goes potty. You always come well prepared with reading material or a toy to pass the time.

Well today you actually tinkled in your potty and wiped yourself with toilet paper! All on your own! Our approach has been to just let you watch me, and I trust that you'll figure it out in your own time. And you are!

I am so, so proud of you! I think this is definitely one department where I am completely looking forward to your full independence!



1 comment:

  1. That look on your face is so discerning and utterly serious! I'd be tickled to know what your thoughts were at that moment. "Hmmmm ... did that green worm REALLY turn into a yellow butterfly". ... or, "Wow! That doggy looks like Jingles -but where's Mouse and Moose?". I'm loving seeing you grow up - with all your intrigue and wonder ... unraveling life's great mysteries, one by one!
    P.S. Good job on your "potty project"! You're getting to be such a big girl!
    Love 'n' kisses, Gma

    ReplyDelete

The princess reads her mail daily. Please leave a love note for sweet Iris.