Another birthday, already! Things are really taking off with you, Princess.
You started testing sitting up in the past couple of weeks! Although you are quite wobbly, I think you'll get the hang of it before long! Yay!
Doc says you are healthy. Weight is 16 lbs 2.5 oz & 24 3/4 inches tall. Okay, so let's do the math.
Since you were born, you've gained roughly 9 lbs (more than doubled in weight!), grew five inches, and have learned to smile, laugh, grab things, recognize my face, babble, coordinate sitting up, turn from tummy to back, understand simple games we play, bounce, sit through a story book and smile at the good part, and much, much more.
Me? What have I done in the past five months?
I think I managed to organize my closet one weekend.
Happy birthday Darling!

No comments:
Post a Comment
The princess reads her mail daily. Please leave a love note for sweet Iris.