Sunday, August 23, 2009

four months


I haven't been logging as much as I should be, since returning to work. I promise that will change once I get caught up.


Happy Birthday, my sweet four-month old angel!


You weighed in at your Well Baby checkup at a healthy 15 lbs 5 oz. 89th percentile!


So far you are rolling on to your back whenever I put you on your tummy. Holding head up very well. But mostly you are mastering grabbing things and putting them in your mouth. You actually laughed hysterically one time when I was blowing raspberries on your tummy. I haven't been able to duplicate this blissful outburst yet, but I'm trying.


As far as your laughter goes, you mostly grunt, snort, and squeal in delight. Such um, robust sounds coming from my delicate flower. Cracks me up!


I love you baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The princess reads her mail daily. Please leave a love note for sweet Iris.