After two weeks in Austin, I headed out for a few days in Galveston and visited with more family. My son and I went shopping with Iris for a Father's Day gift for my dad. My stepmom made the most delicious shrimp dinner for my birthday. And baby Mason was a sweetheart to his newest and littlest cousin Iris.

I love this pic of the sleeping Princess. She's so little and cute.
Mason holding baby Iris.
I promise - she was fine about a half a second before I shot this pic.

Big brother holding little sister in the grocery store on Father's Day.
So cute!
Hi Laura,
ReplyDeleteHappy Late Birthday! I had you on my calendar, but I was out on vacation, celebrating for you!!
I hope you had a great day. Hope baby Iris is doing great and you are enjoying this time!!!
Hope to see you both soon!
Angie
Hi Laura, sorry this has taken me so long !! How have you been ?? and the baby ?? AND-----
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When do you go back to work ?